THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Rebecca Buckley's Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

CHRISTMAS ON RHINE RIVER!


HERE WE ARE ... the group I was with most of the time on the walking tours through Christmas Markets in the Netherlands, Germany, France, and Switzerland.  It was quite an adventure for all.  

A Rhine Riverboat Xmas Market Cruise ... we lived on the riverboat for twelve days, then disembarked for the last leg of the trip in Basel, Switzerland where we stayed in a very modern hotel - quite a contrast to all the lovely European historic sites we visited. 

This trip was a Godsend to me, gave me time and space to gather my thoughts and plans for the future after such a trying, eventful, two years past.  It was a jumping off space, actually, for me.  Leaving everything behind - sadness, stress, worry.  It felt like an opening up of a new life. Now that I'm home again, I feel completely refreshed and sorted out. 

Terrific trip!  I suggest everyone do it at least once in your lifetime.  Grand Circle Travel was my host. 

Happy Holidays to you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on the subject at hand ... would love to hear your reaction or impressions. To make it simple, just sign in using 'anonymous', but please tell us who you are in the content of your comment.