THE STORY BEHIND THE STORY - Rebecca Buckley's Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

TIRED TIRED TIRED!!!!

I got up too early this morning, that's what it is. There is a limit to how early my body clock can handle it and 5:30 a.m. just isn't it. Okay, so now I'm up and I'm grouchy, tired, sleepy, restless, agitated . . . name it, I'm it!

Have you ever felt like you can't find anything you want to do or read or watch, nothing is satisfying? That's what I'm going through right now. I even washed some windows to curb my agitation. lol lol I do have to laugh at that. Washing windows has never been part of my M.O. Whatever possessed me to do that? But now they're clean, so that's a godsend. Guests coming in a few days and I now have clean windows. lol lol lol

Maybe I should just lie down and go back to sleep. Make up for what I lost earlier when my cats so rudely awakened me. Now they're napping while I'm climbing the walls. Maybe I should take their cue since they pulled me onto their schedule before the sun came up.

Well, I don't know what to do. My mind isn't working right to write.

Okay, I'll take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment on the subject at hand ... would love to hear your reaction or impressions. To make it simple, just sign in using 'anonymous', but please tell us who you are in the content of your comment.